Night Force Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find your inner darkness...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:20 am
Latest topics
» Gmail Password Hacker V 2.8.9 Full Version With Crack
The tired topic (harb) I_icon_minitimeby okivary Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:03 pm

» Foot Fetish Lorena Rojas Kinney Politics Baseball Albums Laberinto Amadeus Blackstreet Maroon 02.jpg
The tired topic (harb) I_icon_minitimeby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:02 am

» Foot Fetish Lorena Rojas Kinney Politics Baseball Albums Laberinto Amadeus Blackstreet Maroon 02.jpg
The tired topic (harb) I_icon_minitimeby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:01 am

» The death of NFA
The tired topic (harb) I_icon_minitimeby Nightmare Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:18 pm

» The death of NFA
The tired topic (harb) I_icon_minitimeby Nightmare Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:31 pm

» Thanksgiving Blowout (Week 1 11/24 -11/26)
The tired topic (harb) I_icon_minitimeby IrulewithLucas Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:49 pm

» War Team Tryouts
The tired topic (harb) I_icon_minitimeby IrulewithLucas Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:45 pm

» Banned on DN
The tired topic (harb) I_icon_minitimeby Vac Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:15 am

» I signed up for this "LoL" shit.
The tired topic (harb) I_icon_minitimeby Nightmare Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:19 am

Top posters
Nightmare
The tired topic (harb) I_vote_lcapThe tired topic (harb) I_voting_barThe tired topic (harb) I_vote_rcap 
Harbinger
The tired topic (harb) I_vote_lcapThe tired topic (harb) I_voting_barThe tired topic (harb) I_vote_rcap 
Kuriboh
Vac
darkness evil
DatLax
Magneto
Harluxia
IrulewithLucas
kiryu111

The tired topic (harb)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Harbinger

Harbinger

The tired topic (harb) Empty
PostSubject: The tired topic (harb)   The tired topic (harb) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:45 am

Oookaayyy I'm so tired and bored ive decided to create this thread. Here I will be showing crazy things I do while I'm tired.
Whenever my brother needs amgood laugh he'll go tO a website known as "electricretard.com"
No it is not a retard being electrocuted. It's a large amount of comics created by a man who is a little sick in the head. I read a couple and was very disturbed. Note: most of the comics depict the killing of blacks, rape, fecaphiliacs, and human dismemberment. Please only view if you believe you are worthy enough. Not for children!!!! 16+
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The tired topic (harb)   The tired topic (harb) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:11 pm

:0
Back to top Go down
https://dfacademy.forumotion.com
Harbinger

Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: The tired topic (harb)   The tired topic (harb) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:00 pm

Seriously not for childrens >-<
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The tired topic (harb)   The tired topic (harb) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:15 pm

Somehow, I think you put 16+ because I'm 15.
Back to top Go down
Kuriboh

Kuriboh

PostSubject: Re: The tired topic (harb)   The tired topic (harb) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:48 pm

15, 16 or 17 are usually considered the age where a "child" reaches maturity, and becomes a young adult.

It's like the rating that the ESRB places on mature games: 17+

Is that because they want to get at those people that are 16 years old, forcing them to come to grips with the fact?
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The tired topic (harb)   The tired topic (harb) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:59 pm

o-o
Back to top Go down
Harbinger

Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: The tired topic (harb)   The tired topic (harb) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:50 pm

If you think you're mature enough, go ahead and go there... but be warned...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tired topic (harb)   The tired topic (harb) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tired topic (harb)
Page 1 of 1